Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eulogy for my Beloved



How can you be so despicable!
Loving you is next to impossible.

You don’t take shower for days
As if you have been a stray kitty.
You take all the pride in the mane you grow,
Fashion it as a style as you know.

My heart thumps to kill you,
When you endlessly play your games
You feel triumphant when you murder visually,
I wonder if I could do that really.

If it is humour that you so praise,
I could use that in number of ways
To not let you know how was it used
A secret joke on you for getting me amused

You brag about the Apples you collect
And endlessly swagger over its seamless make.
I wish I could slice those imported Apples
And have them every day for my breakfast.

You talk endlessly as if you were the only human
Who had the precious speaking ability.
Trust me, my dear, if animals were able enough
You would be outspoken by a rat.

Elephant’s vision can compete yours.
Four eyes and yet so blind?
Everything is always in its place,
My love, only it is you who is lost.

There is not a better pig-head
That I admire the most
Who fails to understand simple logic
But tries to decipher laws of physics.

You laze around like a well-fed lion,
As if you returned from a Trojan war.
Sloth and you have some similarities
Sinful to share the same initials.

You batter my heart with the web of stories
You weave, the fables you narrate and
The tales without tails- Yet you proceed,
Without any shame or guilt.

Loving you is next to impossible,
While you are so despicable!

6 comments:

  1. i love this one.. although i don't know this person u r writing about but u seem to have captured him perfectly.. i feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for understanding my pain so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. really Saty? :P n yea gin... your pain.. well, you have an option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh baby...please u r never an option...
    or is there any other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. precisely the reason i don't feel like reading a lot of ur posts!
    enjoy! Tc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. never hon... never ever.. can there ever be an other?

    ReplyDelete