Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Unromantic You!


Your friends call you unromantic
And that is also what you think.
The difference of your heart and head
Makes you choose what’s momentary instead!

You speak to me night and day,
When it’s late, you make me stay.
You say my message makes you glad
And tell me what went good or bad.

The ambience well-set for only two,
When we steal hours for other, few.
Then so, you bring my favourite wine
So we could dissolve the in-between line.

You present me with a chocolate dark.
We share an ice-cream sitting on a bark.
You come close so we could share a kiss.
It’s a moment, my heart won’t miss.

You express, you wanna have a long walk
In the night, so we could share more talk.
You slide your fingers into mine,
I could see that moon shine.

You send me a song to express yourself.
I can clearly see how you need help.
When you claim that you’re unromantic,
Brace yourself, love, I’m about to be sarcastic.

Your clichéd acts won’t tame me.
‘ am like a bird flying free.
Know that I am shrew
And all my words are never true.

You say you’re not a man of romance
But you don’t even leave a single chance
To say those banal words “I love you”
Must you know, for me it’s nothing new?

When we meet, you’re always late
Even when you know, that’s what I hate.
My head makes you burn on pyre,
When I spit poison, it comes out as fire.

I think you consider me as your time pass,
No other act of yours could be so crass.
Art of lying is my disguise.
Fool you’re if you think that you’re wise.

If the game is yours,
The rules are mine.
During our course,
Promise to make you whine.

Many words, many poetry for you
For my dearest, play-toy new.
You said, “I hate smart women”,
For me, nothing is a better compliment.

‘am the biggest lie of your life,
My acts and words are like knife.
Tamper my mind’s stability?
I’ll make you bleed till infinity.


No comments:

Post a Comment