Friday, March 1, 2013

Speaking Through Memories


Absence and loss is new seed,
So I write this for you to read.

Like a child to you I was,
You do know what was the cause.

You know I had to find myself
I wanted to do it without your help.

Many crossroads and many mazes,
So my heart and mind hazes.

In my moments silence, to you I speak,
I also hear my hearts’ slow creak.

The glory of the moon fades with ascending dawn,
So I realize what has now been there and gone.

When I encountered my romance with you,
The young rains’ memory is fresh and new.

My cradle to me you were to rock asleep me
But now dreams so vagabond don’t let me free.

Cant tell this feeling of desire and despise
Since the memories of you are such reprise.

Cant forget the mesh of few beers and two glasses of wine,
Laughter and merriment over a fine dine.

My fear is not amnesia but hope
As the situation is so difficult to cope.

The spaces and time will steal the pleasure
Of moments we weave in our leisure.

Over one love I have grown million times,
Wish that be stable and surpass these climes.

Fear the change in your eyes when we meet next,
Nothing in my mind, body or soul is at rest.

Condemn me not for the decisions I make,
Mindless thinking has cost my words to break.

My shy cries and silent whines do not reach any ears,
Every thought of you causes my heart to pierce.

Incomplete is my heart ‘cause you afar
Like a prisoner I’m gazing at the star.

Wont steer you anyway anymore,
Leave behind all in some store.

I’ll go in slumber for a relief
As love has become a past belief.

Wedding vows could have been our new start,
Your memories last until death do us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment