Friday, February 22, 2013

In Meditation


Many words, words, a word,
No words, some words in flood
In my capacious brain
In a very tidy frame
Scattered like zillion stars
Moving randomly without bars
That bounce, pounce and thud like a drum
And they crash violently when they bump
And every word flows through my vein
That makes the hand move towards the pen,
While body uncomfortably sits unmoving
While the soul of mind is singing
Sometimes in pain, sometimes in fears,
Sometimes with love, sometimes with tears
Over parchments that are designed without intervention
When words weave out through phantasmagoric imagination
That makes the pencils go blunt and ink runs out
When mind is filled with thoughts of cloud
And time slips from minutes to hours
While I live in my ivory towers
Being a recluse and in isolation,
I carve my thoughts with precision
While they wonder the look on my face
Which dreads them these days
When many words, words, a word,
No words, some words create flood.


1 comment:

  1. U know how i feel about this one.. its well written and its about u so how can i not like it :)

    ReplyDelete